Friday, January 2, 2009

Progress

We are making progress slowly, but surely. We have had bad weather, but we finished all the concrete right before it snowed. If only I had spent one more day on the stones! Now I will have to finish them working inside a plastic tent with a heater. We painted this week and installed the kitchen cabinets. They look really good. I bet Tristie might want to post more about the paint colors. I can't wait to move in, but it seems like the list of little details that we still need to take care of keeps getting longer instead of shorter. Soon, I hope. Enjoy the photos.

Dax



2 comments:

Rand said...

The house looks great! (What's that white stuff all over everything?) :) I like the green walls, and the cabinets obviously were hung by an experienced professional. Your Dad is worth his weight in gold---and that would be a lot of gold!

Anonymous said...

Is this where you would like me to make comments on your house? Your other blog had a post stating that it was about people. Just let me know and I'll comment in the appropriate place.

Warby